The QE440 has been developed to cater to the serious aggregate producer and boasts 40 percent more screening area than its predecessor.
The QE440 has been developed to cater to the serious aggregate producer and boasts 40 percent more screening area than its predecessor — the QE340. The stockpiling conveyors are both wider, and higher, to deal with both the increased production capacity and facilitate larger stockpiles, according to the manufacturer.
Punched plate, heavy duty mesh, rock fingers or grizzly bars can be fitted to the top deck while heavy duty mesh or fingers can be fitted to the bottom to match specific application and material requirements. The QE440 comes complete with a more powerful, yet economical engine to power this truly productive machine.
• The screening of heavy overburden at a quarry face
• Pre-screening and scalping
• Recycling of construction and landfill waste
• Separation of cohesive aggregates.
Features of this latest addition to the Sandvik range of mobile screens include:
• Total scalping area of 18 by 6 ft./16.5 by 6 ft. (5.5 by 1.75 m/5 by 1.75 m) allows for enormous rates of production
• Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
• Heavy duty crusher-type chassis
• Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
• Machine designed for efficient fuel economy, and low operating costs.
• Fully tracked for onsite mobility
• Different applications catered for through Sandvik screening media
• Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
• Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
• Easily transported from site to site
For more information, visit www.sandvik.com.