During its annual conference, April 25 to 29, at the Westin Hilton Head, Hilton Head Island, SC, the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) elected Doug Williams, Buckner HeavyLift Cranes, Graham, NC, as president.
Joining Williams as officers for the 2006-2007 term are:
• Chairman: Jerry Thomsen, Trail King Industries Inc., Mitchell, SD;
• Vice President: John Ward, All States Freight Systems, Twinsburg, OH;
• Treasurer: James Vitez, KMX International, Hamburg, PA; and
• Assistant Treasurer: Randall Goddard, Atlas Industrial Contractors Ltd., Columbus, OH;
Also joining the board are four newly elected group chairs:
• Allied Industries Group: Butch Odegaard, Trail King Industries Inc., Mitchell, SD;
• Crane & Rigging Group: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co. Inc., Mukwonago, WI;
• Ladies Group: Stephanie Bragg, Bragg Crane Service, Long Beach, CA; and
• Transportation Group: Paul LeFabvre, LeFabvre & Sons Inc., Elk River, MN.
Additionally, SC&RA elected the following six new board members to serve three-year terms:
• Robert Hileman, United Crane & Rigging Company, Baltimore, MD;
• Paul Ross, Keen Transport Inc., New Kingstown, PA;
• Klaus Scholpp, Alfred Scholpp GmbH & Co., Stutgart, Germany;
• Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service Inc., St. Cloud, MN;
• John Ward, All States Freight Systems, Twinsburg, OH; and
• Doug Williams, Buckner HeavyLift Cranes, Graham, NC.
With the exception of the board members, all newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that will expire at the association’s 2007 annual conference, to be held at the Westin Resort, Hilton, SC, April 25 to 29.
For more information, visit www.scranet.org.
Today's top stories