Multi Machine has received another shipment of Rayco RCT dumpers.
Rayco RCTs are practical for jobs that are too wet for wheeled dump trucks. They feature with low ground pressure, less than 5 psi. loaded, high performance movement and excellent traction. They were designed for greater stability on uneven terrains; this was accomplished by moving the cab forward on the frame, centering the weight load over the tracks.
The RCT150 answers the call with capacity to carry 15,000-lb. (6,804 kg) load. Its 260 hp Cummins QSB6.7 engine provides more horsepower than other machines in its class, according to the manufacturer. The 28-in. (71 cm) wide rubber tracks yield ground pressure of just 4.0 psi when loaded. Powerful, 2-speed track drives achieve travel speeds of 4.5 mph in low and 7.1 mph in high. For ease of operation, the RCT150 is controlled by a single, direct-operated joystick.
• Cab that was designed for greater all around visibility, especially behind for backing up. Also, equipped with A/C, heat, suspension seat and ROPS rated.
• LED computer display in the cab, with features such as maintenance timers, fuel level, engine temps, turbo psi and engine rpm indicator.
• Standard 2 ½ in. trailer hitch receiver mounted on rear of machine.
• Optional winch can be mounted on the front with ease. Hydraulics are pre-run to the front for this option.
• 4 LED headlights mounted on the cab instead of the bumper for greater illumination.
• Standard battery disconnect.
• Side work area for refueling and maintenance.
• Undercarriage, drive motors and engine compartment are completely steel plated for protection from elements.
• Bed capacity of 7.5 cu. yds. (5.7 cu m) (heaped) with fold down sides.
• Large tie down D-rings easily located around the machine for quick and easy transport.
• Locking storage toolbox located behind cab.
• Mirrors and flexible steps located on left and right of machine.
Features on the RCT80 include:
• 8,000-lb. (3,628 kg) carrying capacity
• 67 hp Kubota diesel engine
• 17.7-in. (45 cm) wide rubber tracks
• 2-speed travel
• Joystick drive control
• 4 cu. yd. (3 cu m) capacity
• Sold with dump bed or as cab and chassis
• Dump bed measures 100.75-in. long by 70.5-in. wide (256 by 179 cm)
• Optional front winch
• Cab flips forward for easy maintenance
• Optional passenger seat
For more information, call 888/888-1248 or visit www.mmmachine.com.
Today's top stories