ISRI’s conference and exhibition has been chosen as the venue for the North American launch of Sennebogen’s new D-Series models of green line material handling machines plus an updated design for its 305 multihandler.
On the D-series machines, the safety features are centered around the cab.
• A sliding door combined with the adjacent catwalk, provides an easy and safe way for the operator to step into and out of the cab without the awkwardness of a swinging door hitting the catwalk rail.
• Getting to and from the cab is easier with a cab position that provides easy access for the operator via a small set of stairs.
• Upgraded climate control systems in the cab create a comfortable atmosphere that keeps operators alert, attentive and undistracted.
• Improved access to maintenance areas, such as a centralized undercarriage greasing point, makes maintenance easier and safer.
• Tier III emissions-compliant engines.
With the D-Series, Sennebogen offers upgrades in line with the company’s philosophy of keeping its machines simple: simple to operate, simple to maintain and simple to appreciate.
305 C Multihandler
The Sennebogen 305 C+ multihandler features a brawnier telescoping arm, according to the manufacturer. The additional strength designed into Sennebogen’s arm means that the 305 can both reach and lift the hefty materials it must unload, move and load on a daily basis, up to 30 ft. (9 m).
With its elevated cab and telescoping arm, the 305 allows operators to watch material move from the ground up and over — into truck trailers, gondolas and processing machinery.
The 305’s steering options (all wheel, front wheel, crab steering) provide enhanced maneuverability, allowing the unit to steer past and around obstacles.
The 305 with its extended reach and elevated cab with an eye level of up to 13 ft. 1 in. (4 m) allows recyclers to maximize density, eliminate loading errors and increase safety, all with a machine built to withstand the recycling environment, according to the manufacturer.
For more information, call 877/309-0099 or visit www.sennebogen-na.com.