SITECH Metro Northeast, a Trimble technology dealer, has been established to serve Connecticut, New Jersey, the southern 14 counties of New York State including NYC, northern Delaware and the metro area of Philadelphia. SITECH Metro Northeast is based in Allentown, Pa., and joins the network of SITECH dealerships — the first fully dedicated global distribution network offering a comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy and highway contractor.
Specifically, this offering includes the following:
• Full portfolio of Trimble grade control systems and Cat AccuGrade machine control systems designed for an entire fleet of heavy equipment, regardless of machine make, type or model
• Trimble site positioning systems that allow contractors to perform a range of site measurement tasks and reduce downtime by quickly resolving problems onsite
• Management of job site progress with Trimble’s site supervisor system designed for supervisors coordinating activities, especially on the stakeless job site
• Comprehensive data management with Trimble construction software for streamlined workflows between field and office in real-time
• Real-time equipment and assets status with Trimble vision link allowing contractors to track and manage the status of each piece of equipment on the job site — live, in the office.
Many customers throughout the region have adopted Trimble construction technology and machine control systems, and these contractors are leveraging these products to drive new levels of productivity that enable them to consistently win bids and be profitable, according to the manufacturer.
John Lewis and Mike Vincent, both sales representatives of SITECH Metro Northeast, bring a combined 30 years of GPS technology experience to the customer base throughout SITECH Metro Northeast’s territory.
“We are excited to deliver proven technology solutions for present and future contractors seeking to maximize work site productivity and lower their overall costs. Our product portfolio coupled with the knowledge and experience of our sales and service personnel positions us to deliver consultative advice on the right technology for the job, customized training, data services, installation, service and technical support,” said Corey Freed, operations manager of SITECH.
For more information,
call 855/748-3241 or visit www.sitech-metronortheast.com.