New Terex Pegson and Powerscreen crushing, screening, recycling and washing equipment was introduced to more than 100 dealer personnel and 75 of their customers at the “Open Days” demonstrations held May 11 and 12 at three customers’ sites in Dumfries and Fredericksburg, VA, near Washington D.C..
These included Potomac Landfill’s recycling operation (seven pieces of crushing, screening, shredding equipment), Ennstone’s Albion Pit dry crushing and screening operation (six pieces of equipment) and a new washing plant (eight pieces of equipment) at Ennstone’s new Fulks Pit facility.
“We wanted to demonstrate customer-owned machines in actual work situations to show how Terex Pegson and Powerscreen equipment is designed to work together to provide exceptional production efficiency in a variety of applications,” said Christopher Cappo, general manager of Terex Crushing and Screening, headquartered in Louisville, KY.
“We are truly grateful to Ennstone and Potomac Landfill, including all their on-the-job personnel, for the full and enthusiastic cooperation they gave us.”
The two day event also featured D&L Equipment, headquartered in Michigan and with additional territorial coverage in Ohio and Arizona, earning the overall combined Terex Pegson and Powerscreen Dealer of the Year award, as well as Powerscreen Dealer of the Year.
The machinery introduced at the event included:
• Powerscreen Warrior Radial tracked screening, three-way splitting and stockpiling machine
• Terex Pegson Premiertrak XA400 tracked 1100-by-650 jaw crusher
• Chieftain 2100 rinser
• Powerscreen Powershredder 2400
• Powerscreen Phoenix 2100 trommel
• Powerscreen Orion 1400 trommel
• Powerscreen Horizon 6203 screen
• Terex Pegson 1000 and 1300 Maxtrak Automax cone crushers
• Terex Pegson 1412 Trakpactor
• Powerscreen Cheiftain 2400 triple-deck dry screen
• Powerscreen Finesmaster 200 sand recovery plant
• Powerscreen Powerscrub 120
For more information, call 502/736-5200, or visit www.terexcs.com
Today's top stories