Due to its power and wide range of applications, the Dingo TXL 2000 features a standard skid steer mounting plate.
Toro recently introduced the Dingo TXL 2000 compact utility loader to construction, rental and landscaping markets. Along with the launch of the latest Dingo model, Toro is now introducing a full lineup of attachments to complement the compact utility loader.
Due to its power and wide range of applications, the Dingo TXL 2000 features a standard skid steer mounting plate. Optimized specifically for the Dingo TXL 2000, Toro offers the following line of attachments:
- Auger Drive: providing consistent high torque, the auger drive attachment can power through even the most challenging terrain including compacted or rocky soil and clay.
- Trencher Head: designed to reliably dig trenches up to 60-in. (152 cm) deep, the trencher head attachment provides a clean, smooth finish.
- Brush Cutter: able to clear and mulch brush and small trees up to 4 in. (10 cm) in diameter, the brush cutter attachment is durable and reliable.
- Grapple: the 40-in. (101 cm) jaw opening on the grapple rake attachment allows operators to maximize hauling efficiency, easily able to handle timber, boulders or other bulky, heavy materials
- Power Rake: the floating design of the power rake attachment allows operators to grade rake and remove debris with a single attachment.
- Angle Broom: debris and snow removal is made simple with the direct drive design of the angle broom attachment.
- Skeleton Grapple: NitroSteel cylinder rods and Teflon coated bushings on hinges make the heavy-duty skeleton grapple attachment an ideal solution for hauling brush and logs.
- Tiller: bi-directional rotation allows productive tilling in both forward and reverse, regardless of terrain conditions with the tiller attachment.
- Pick-up Broom: featuring a reinforced bucket, operators can efficiently sweep up dirt and debris for quick and convenient cleanup applications.
- High-volume Bucket: hauling dense and bulky materials is simple with the reinforced high-volume bucket attachment.
- Standard Bucket: ideal for hauling a variety of materials around the job site, the general-purpose standard bucket attachment is one of the most popular TXL attachments available.
- Grading Bucket: the low-profile design and extended bottom plate provide outstanding visibility to the grading bucket attachment's cutting edge.
- Adjustable Forks: the manually adjustable 49-in. (124 cm) fork attachment is ideal for carrying a wide range of load sizes, while the high-strength steel makeup ensures longevity of the attachment.
- Leveler: grading projects are handled with ease thanks to the sturdy construction and precise control of the leveler attachments.
- U-Blade: ideal for a number of applications like transplanting trees, hauling rock and breaking up compacted soil, the u-blade attachment is both highly productive and easy to use.
- Stump Bucket: digging stumps and rocks is efficiently accomplished with the compact depth design providing optimum leverage on the stump bucket attachment.
"Regardless of the task at hand, there's a TXL 2000 attachment for any job a contractor may have," said Kyle Cartwright, associate marketing manager at Toro. "Our attachments are built with the same quality and care that our end-users come to expect from Toro equipment, and we're thrilled to be offering this comprehensive lineup of attachments for the TXL 2000."
For more information, visit www.toro.com.
To read more stories about Toro, click here.