Vermeer Sales & Service in Burnsville hosted a regional training event the week of Jan. 26 to 30. The main focus of this year’s training was on the HG6000 and TG7000 grinders, along with training on the SC852 stump cutter, and BC1500 brush chipper. Jim Mitchell, training specialist, and Duke Reynolds, environmental division, both of Vermeer Corporation, conducted the training.
“Hosting a Vermeer factory service school is a great opportunity for our technicians to receive training on specific equipment. This training will help our dealerships provide excellent customer service. Thank you to all who participated,” said Jeff Kockelman, Vermeer sales and service department manager.
The 10 service technicians included:
• Steve Gerads of Sauk Rapids, Minn.
• Luke Harakel of Sauk Rapids, Minn.
• Eric Punt of Fowler, Calif.
• Frank Gouveia of Livermore, Calif.
• Steve Holt of Burnsville, Minn.
• Kevin Laleman of Burnsville, Minn.
• Jimmy Petsch of San Marcos, Calif.
• Rodney Garcia of Rancho Dominguez, Calif.
• Fransisco Meneses of Fontana, Calif.
• Matt Stephens of Sacramento, Calif.
Vermeer Sales & Service is a full-service equipment dealer specializing in the selling, leasing, training, and servicing of Vermeer directional boring machines, track trenchers (rock and dirt), rubber-tired trenchers, trench compactors, brush chippers, stump cutters, tub and horizontal grinders, vibratory plows and piercing tools.
For more information, visit www.vermeerofminnesota.com.