The Virnig V50 open front brush cutter, is designed to rough-cut dense brush and clear trees up to 4 in. (10 cm) in diameter.
Virnig Manufacturing Inc.'s new brush cutter attachment, the Virnig V50 open front brush cutter, is designed to rough-cut dense brush and clear trees up to 4 in. (10 cm) in diameter. The three-blade cutting system, mounted to a flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
This skid steer brush cutter also features:
• Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking to stop the 250 to 275 lb. flywheel in under 10 seconds.
• Two standard flow and two high flow Eaton motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
• Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
• Able to cut down to the ground to limit regrowth.
• Double-sided, 5/8 by 5 in. (1.5 by 12.7 cm) blades can be flipped over to utilize second sharpened edges.
• Standard replaceable front skid shoes to increase the mower deck's wear life.
Available in 60 to 78 in. (152 to 198 cm) cut widths with a recommended flow rate of 14 to 42 gpm (53 to 159 Lpm).
All Virnig products are backed by a one-year warranty, and the skid steer attachments are USA made and built with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders including: Bobcat, Caterpillar, ASV, Case, Daewoo, Gehl, JCB, John Deere, Kubota, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Terex, Volvo, Wacker-Neuson and others.
For more information, call 800/648-2408 or visit virnigmfg.com.
Today's top stories