Built specifically for UTVs, the IMPACT V-plow features fully enclosed hydraulics and double-acting 1 in. (2.5 cm) angle cylinders that allow wings to operate independently or be locked for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging.
Western Products, manufacturer of WESTERN snow removal and ice control equipment, is releasing its first snowplow for utility vehicles. The all-new IMPACT UTV V-plow will be available in the fall of 2016 to snow and ice control professionals and personal users looking to put their UTVs to work this winter.
The IMPACT UTV V-plow features a 6 ft. (1.8 m) wide flared blade that easily transitions between V position, standard straight blade operation and scoop mode, and can be fully angled to 5 ft. (1.5 m) wide to conveniently fit most sidewalks and pass through gates.
Built specifically for UTVs, the IMPACT V-plow features fully enclosed hydraulics and doubleacting 1 in. (2.5 cm) angle cylinders that allow wings to operate independently or be locked for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging. Dual trip-edge design, a 5 in. (12.7 cm) standard cutting edge, and the scrape lock feature all help provide a professional, clean scrape.
• Flared, 6 ft. powder-coated steel moldboard is reinforced with six vertical ribs for optimum performance
• High-strength, low-alloy steel components provide durability without the extra weight of traditional steel
• Two control options (hand-held CabCommand or joystick for easy blade control when wearing gloves)
• Two width settings to optimally cover tire track width on a wide range of utility vehicles.
• Easy on/off operation with removable receiver brackets
Today's top stories