Mack Trucks named TransEdge Truck Center of Pittsburgh, Pa., its 2011 North American Distributor of the Year.
The annual award recognizes the top-performing distributors within Mack’s North American dealer network. Selection criteria include sales, facilities, personnel, service, parts, general management, customer satisfaction and community service.
TransEdge owners Bob and Judy Dwyer opened the Pittsburgh location in 2007 and continue to invest heavily in their facilities and staff as they focus on the TransEdge experience and how to best serve their customers. TransEdge Truck Center also operates locations in Allentown, Pa., and Pottsville, Pa.
Mack also named 2011 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
• Northeast Region: TransEdge Truck Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Southeast Region: Transource Inc., Greensboro, N.C.
• Central Region: Mack Sales & Service Center of Decatur Inc., Decatur, Ill.
• Southwest Region: East Texas Mack, Longview, Texas
• Western Region: TEC of California, Fontana, Calif.
• Canada Region: Redhead Equipment, Regina, Saskatchewan
Parish Truck Sales of New Orleans, La., received the North American Used Truck Distributor of the Year award. Chicago Mack Sales and Service of Summit, Ill., was named Mack Leasing System North American Distributor of the Year.
“We’re very proud of these award winners and the entire Mack dealer network for their dedication to service and vast product knowledge,” said Kevin Flaherty, president, Mack Trucks North American Sales & Marketing. “Our distributors continue to do an excellent job developing solutions for our diverse customer base and delivering top-notch service and support.”
For more information, visit www.macktrucks.com.