Allied Construction Products offers a versatile line of attachments for backhoes.
Allied’s high-speed rotary asphalt cutter — the Roto-Cut — delivers straight smooth cuts up to 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep at a rate of 6,000 ft. (1,829 m) per hour. The steel alloy rotary blade stays sharp, even through high-density asphaltic concrete, according to the manufacturer.
The Allied Roto-Cut can be useful for many applications:
• Removal of asphalt surfacing
• Trenching and patching jobs
• Scoring and forming operations
• Utility line construction
• Other asphalt maintenance jobs
The Roto-Cut attaches to motor graders, excavators, loaders, dozers, backhoes and other construction machinery.
The Allied Model 70C AR Series hammers are built to meet the growing demands of the rental market and to offer an alternative hydraulic hammer to contractors.
• Easy start with minimal downpressure, which allows operation in any position
• Steady blow energy for maximum breaking power with every blow
• Straight hydraulic hose fittings for reliable connections
• Tool bushings are slip-fit
• Conversion brackets, which allow the hammer to be changed from loader/backhoes to skid steers
• Direct mounting to loader/backhoes and skid steers
• Wide assortment of demolition and specialty tools to match the job
• Supply pressure dampening for internal protection
• Bolt-on top-mounting bracket
• Optional two-position skid-steer bracket
More than 2,500 customized hydraulic kits from Allied provide components for mounting the AR Series on mini-excavators, loader/backhoes and skid steers.
The Model 70C requires 8 to 16 gpm at 1,400 to 1,900 psi and it breaks at a rate of 500 to 950 blows per minute.
The Allied AR Series hammers are available in eight models: 160B, 140B, 130B, 110B, 95, 85, 75B and 70C.
Demolition of concrete structures, building foundations and pavement are many of the applications for the Model 70C AR Series hydraulic hammers.
For more information, call 216/431-2600, or visit www.AlliedCP.com.
Today's top stories