Allied Construction Products LLC has added the Model G 88 G-Series hydraulic impact hammer to its full-product line.
The Rammer Model G 88 G-Series hammer weighs 5,225 lbs. (2,370 kg) and is suitable for use on 60,000 to 80,000-lbs. (27,215 to 39,916 kg) excavators.
Designed for heavy quarrying and construction applications, the G 88 features adjustable impact energy to match working conditions for optimal performance. It is available as a silenced CITY model for quiet operation.
The G 88 G-Series features:
• Fixed Blow Energy — guarantees that all blows are at full power
• Front-end — including simpler tool retainers and “interference-fit” bushings — is protected by housing, which eliminates wear of the most costly components of the hammer assembly
• Pro Control — allows the operator to control impact energy of the hammer, which delivers the appropriate impact power for increased production
• Idle Selector — allows an operator to change the settings to accommodate specific breaking conditions
• CITY version (standard) — contains the noise created by the hammer inside of the box and allows contractors to work where noise is a problem
• Improved heavy-duty lower boot — ensures that the tool holder does not wear out when breaking abrasive material and is easier to replace
• New lower tool bushing is a longer design to add additional support to the tool to resist breakage
• Newly designed tie bolts (thinner shaft diameter allowing increased torque) now have extended longevity; and
• The hammer body can be rotated 180 degrees in the housing to match the carrier with the hammer for either right hand or left hand pressure supply.
One or more of approximately 2,500 customized hydraulic kits from Allied provide components for mounting the Model G 88 G-Series on excavators. The Model G 88 requires 42.3 to 60.8 gpm (160 to 230 Lpm) at 2,030 to 2,180 psi and it breaks at a rate of 300 to 480 blows per minute. Demolition of concrete structures, building foundations, trench rock and oversize rock are many of the applications for the Model G 88 G-Series hydraulic hammer.
Today's top stories