hris Reseska (L) of IronPlanet and Jerry Tracey, president of Tracey Road Equipment. Their respective companies each made generous contributions to this year’s golf scholarship classic.
The Anthony S. Santaro AGC Scholarship Golf Classic was held June 22 at the Turning Stone Golf Resort and Casino.
Proceeds from this annual event benefit the AGC Scholarship Fund, which was established by the New York AGC Chapter in 1988. The goal is to provide financial assistance to college students who have an interest in pursuing a career in New York State’s construction industry. More than $825,000 in scholarships has been granted since the event’s founding.
The tournament committee consisted of Scott Chenet of Barton & Loguidice, Glen Brown of Walter Pratt & Sons, Bill Brant of Syracuse Castings, Dave Collins of D.A. Collins Construction, Scott Collins of Tracey Road Equipment, Pat DiLucia of Dolomite Products Corp., Gib Gagnon of Milton CAT, Jeff Hanlon of Slate Hill Constructors, Fred Stutzman of Hudson River Construction, Dudley Sutton of Vantage Equipment and Joe Wilckens of Syrstone Inc.
The following companies provided various sponsorships:
• Lunch Sponsor: Milton CAT
• Platinum Sponsor: Vector Construction Corp.
• Gold Sponsors: Barrett Paving Materials, Callanan Industries, Caterpillar Financial, FCC Equipment Financing; D.A. Collins Companies; Elderlee Inc.; Hanson Aggregates; Five Star Equipment, Hayward Baker Inc., McKinney Drilling Company, Milton CAT, Sakai America, Slate Hill Contractors, Syracuse Castings, The Fort Miller Group, The Saunders Companies, Tracey Road Equipment, Travelers and Vantage Equipment
• Golf Cart Sponsorship: Anderson Equipment Company
• Silver Sponsors: Bergmann Associates, Bothar Construction LLC, BVR Construction, County Line Stone, Dannible & McKee, Fuller & O’Brien and Keeler Construction
On-course refreshments were provided by Fuller & O’Brien Inc. Signage was provided by Work Zone Safety Specialists Inc.
Donations to the live auction were made by Peckham Materials, Tracey Road Equipment, Tilcon, Fuller & O’Brien, Barton & Loguidice, Anderson Equipment, Ramsey Contractors, Five Star Equipment, QCI Asset Management, Advanced Testing Company, Syrstone Inc., Syracuse Castings, Hayward Baker; DiCerbo Associates; J.C. Smith; and Dolomite Products.
Hole-In-One insurance was provided by Vantage Equipment.
Players pack donations were made by Advanced Testing Company; Barrett Paving Materials; Sakai America; and Tracey Road Equipment