The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2012-2013 officers.
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2012-2013 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Sept. 11 to 14, in Memphis, Tenn., as ARTBA officers:
• Chairman: Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
• Senior Vice Chairman: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
• First Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
• Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI Inc., State College, Pa.
• Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
• Central Region Vice Chairman: Kathi Holst, senior vice president, RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Romeoville, Ill.
• Western Region Vice Chairman: Steve McGough, chief operating officer, HCSS, Sugarland, Texas
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Scott L. Cassells, president, Kiewit, Omaha, Neb.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
• Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Michael Donnino, senior vice president, Granite Construction Company, Lewisville, Texas.
• Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Washington, D.C.
Today's top stories