The compact PICO-pump offers compact dimensions with high performance
BEKA, a leading global brand of automatic lubrication systems for industrial, over-the-road and off-road applications, will display its new Giga Plus, PICO and Beka Hamax 2 pumps, along with the EP1 pump, at Booth # G72213 in the Gold Hall.
While at the booth, visitors also can enter to win the company's ConExpo contest.
BEKA-MAX PICO Pumps
The compact PICO-pump offers compact dimensions with high performance:
• Designed for applications with a small number of lube points or restricted space
• Suitable for lubricants (NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2)
• Able to modify system as necessary
• Integrated control unit PICO-tronic with:
o 3 operating modes: time, cycles or revolutions
o Electronic monitoring of grease level, pump function, distributor function
o Selection of operating conditions: easy, medium or heavy
o Integrated data logger with diagnosis module
• Installation kits available
• The PICO combines 2 operating principles: Multiline and progressive technology.
BEKA HAMAX 2
• Hydraulically operated automatic lubrication system
• Installation directly at the hydraulic breaker equals the ideal solution for the use with different carrier machines
• Suitable for special lubricants like copper chisel lubricant
• Continuous automatic lubrication of the breaker during operation
• Suitable for hydraulic systems without pressure relief
• Actuated by a powerful hydro motor and not by a progressive distribution system
• Output as required
• Heavy duty design
• No complicated and trouble-prone components
• BEKA HAMAX 2 can be operated with three common cartridges.
• Chisel Paste/Grease
• No need for expensive manufacturer-specific products therefore lower operating costs and higher availability.
The pump is installed directly at the hydraulic breaker. This means no need for long lines.
The hydraulic breaker with lubrication system can be used with each excavator; modifications of the excavator are not necessary. The pump is actuated by a hydraulic motor which is connected to the hydraulic system of the excavator.
As soon as the hydraulic breaker is activated, the pump works and supplies lubricant to the breaker. The feed rate is adjustable as required.
Giga Plus Pump Adds Precision, Power
New to North America, the GIGA Plus central lubrication pump is suitable for any type of autolube system: sectional, single line, dual line and progressive systems.
A GIGA Plus is like having three pumps in one: it has three independent outlets for lubricant supply that are tied together by internal channels within the pump housing. Each channel can be joined to a different section (with its own PE 250 G pump element) and set to a unique cycle or they can all be combined to one lubrication circle.
The optional GIGAmultitronic control unit can control and monitor up to three modes of lubrication. Normally, you would have to buy one pump per mode, but with the GIGAmultitronic, you just have to program each mode into the single pump, according to the manufacturer.
The GIGAmultitronic control unit also is equipped with an operational database, which records cycle time, lubrication time, operating hours, pump operating time, and much more. It will even create an event log of the last 100 changes of the settings. It also will shut off the system (and your machine) if it finds a critical error such as low grease levels.
Alternatively, you can order a GIGA Plus with a GIGAtronic control unit or even without a control unit and use an external programmable logic controller (PLC).
With a maximum 300 bar operating pressure, the electric-drive GIGA Plus pump delivers up to 0.75 cu. in. (12 cu cm) — or 0.40 fluid ounces — of lubricant per minute. The GIGA Plus can operate in temperatures from minus 22 to 158F (minus 30 to 70C) for reliable service year-round, and three sizes of reservoirs are available: 7.7, 17.6 and 35.3 lb. (4, 8 and 16 kg).
For more information, call 888/862-7461 or visit www.beka-lube.com.