As the largest seller on the world's largest online auction marketplace, eBay, bidadoo allows its sellers to reach a truly global buyer base. With the more efficient bidadoo online auction model, sellers are able to achieve superior net returns through bidadoo vs. other live and online auction providers, with quicker time-to-sale.
bidadoo Experiences Record Growth
bidadoo had another record quarter in Q3, reflecting the increase in confidence in sellers moving to an online auction model. Through bidadoo's long-term partnership with eBay, bidadoo reaches 177 million registered users in more than 190 countries worldwide. bidadoo has expanded geographic coverage with 46 percent more "virtual" auction sites in the 3rd quarter of 2018 vs. 2017. In addition, bidadoo has sold from more than 600 customer locations this year and increased the number of equipment and truck lots by 65 percent. bidadoo anticipates record sales through the end of 2018 with strong demand fueled by global demand, year-end tax incentives, and strong construction markets.
bidadoo Launches bidadoo Canada, Expands Team
The 3rd quarter also marked the launch of bidadoo Canada, with new bidadoo auction service centers opening in Ontario and Alberta. Driving this expansion, bidadoo grew its North American team with the addition of several industry leaders across Canada. bidadoo has been doing business with Canadian customers for many years, and this launch of bidadoo Canada is a natural progression to better serve the large Canadian market with a trusted, efficient online model.
bidadoo Expands Support of Several Strategic and National Accounts
The 3rd quarter of 2018 marked significant growth in several strategic partners, including international rental companies Herc Rentals, Sunbelt Rentals, BlueLine Rental, United Rentals — along with manufacturers including Case, JCB, Genie Industries — a Terex Brand, and The Boeing Company. National Accounts are very interested in bidadoo's access to a broader audience than traditional auctions, to help move higher volumes of equipment. Reflecting this broader market, bidadoo typically has participation from approximately 10 times the number of bidders per lot sold vs. traditional auctions, providing large fleet sellers increased speed to market and a much more efficient and effective marketplace vs. traditional auctions.
bidadoo's rapid growth is supported by the many benefits of the weekly global online auctions. For sellers of equipment, bidadoo reaches global bidders and buyers on a weekly basis — with no transport fees and no buyer premiums. For buyers of equipment, bidadoo provides a platform with door-to-job-site shipping and logistics, full transparency, and no-reserve auctions in addition to the bidadoo "Buy-Now" and "Make-Offer" marketplace.
Below are some machines recently sold, as samples of equipment available every week with bidadoo, and recent strong used equipment demand and pricing:
- 2011 Casagrande B105NG hydraulic piling drill rig sold for $285,000
- 2012 Volvo A40F 6x6 articulated off-road dump truck sold for $143,100
- 2013 Caterpillar D6T XW crawler dozer tractor sold for $104,000
- 2000 Tadano TR650XL3 65-ton rough terrain crane sold for $90,200
- 2012 John Deere 624K wheel loader sold for $82,300
- 2013 Freightliner 114SD 23-ton National 800D crane truck sold for $91,600
- 2014 John Deere 290G LC hydraulic excavator sold for $91,900
- 2015 Caterpillar D5K2 XL crawler dozer tractor sold for $85,000
- 2012 John Deere 644K wheel loader sold for $93,850
- 2012 JLG G12-55A 55 ft. 12,000 lb. telescopic reach forklift sold for $65,400
- 2014 Genie GTH-1056 56 ft. 10,000 lb. telescopic reach forklift sold for $63,000
- 2008 Caterpillar 140M motor grader sold for $78,600
Check out the weekly online auctions at http://www.bidadoo.com.
Today's top stories