Our Main Office
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Thu December 20, 2012 - National Edition
Blastcrete Equipment Company, manufacturer of concrete mixers, pumps and related products, offers the Model RD6536 skid steer pump attachment.
• Three-inch (7.6 cm) hydraulic squeeze pump is ideal for ICF, block fill, form and pour, driveways, basements and various shotcrete applications.
• Ability to pump grout materials, 3/8-in. (.9 cm) shotcrete and 3/4-in. (1.9 cm) structural concrete mixes.
• Fast, efficient solution for contractors performing a variety of concrete and shotcrete applications.
• Variable speeds of 0 to 25 cu. yds. (0 to 19 cu m) per hour.
• Vertical pumping distance reaches 50 ft. (15 m) with the use of a rubber delivery line, while horizontal distance can reach up to 250 ft. (76 m).
For 60 years, Blastcrete Equipment Company has been manufacturing solutions for the shotcrete industry. With a complete product line consisting of concrete mixers, pumps and related products, Blastcrete Equipment Company is poised to meet the needs of the commercial and residential construction, ICF and SCIP building systems, refractory and underground markets.
For more information, call 800/235-4867 or visit www.blastcrete.com.
Case Energizes Compact Equipment Market With Launch of Two Electrified Mini Excavators, D Series Mini Excavators