Vincent Ryan, president of Bobcat of North Jersey and Mid-Hudson, has announced the grand opening of Bobcat of Mid-Hudson.
The new Bobcat dealership is located at 5225 Route 9W North, Newburgh, NY. It is a full-service facility, offering Bobcat sales, rentals, parts and service to Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan and Putnam counties. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Bobcat of Mid-Hudson staff includes:
• Don DeWitt, branch manager, who heads the Bobcat of Mid-Hudson staff.
His responsibilities include overseeing all operations, including rental coordinator, service and parts management and assisting all walk-in sales business.
DeWitt comes to Bobcat of Mid-Hudson with more than 19 years of experience in the construction industry, with a focus on Bobcat equipment.
• Jennifer Menard has joined the Bobcat of Mid-Hudson team as general administrator.
She will assist in all aspects of the business, including rentals, sales, parts and service coordination.
Menard comes to Bobcat of Mid-Hudson with two years’ experience with another Bobcat dealership where she held the positions of sales administrative assistant and assistant service manager.
• Dan Morgan, experienced with Bobcat equipment and more than 21 years in the industry, also joined the Bobcat of Mid-Hudson team as a Bobcat sales specialist covering Ulster and parts of Orange County.
Morgan began his career in 1984 with another Bobcat dealership as a shop technician and eventually made the transition to service manager.
• Scott DiCorcia comes to Bobcat of Mid-Hudson with more than 15 years of construction experience.
In his role of Bobcat sales specialist, he will cover Dutchess and Putnam counties.
DiCorcia worked for his family-owned construction company while attending college. After college, DiCorcia spent time as a specialty leasing representative of the Pyramid Management Group.
In 2004, he shifted his interest back into the construction industry, becoming a salesperson of a local Bobcat dealer.
• Jim Dapp, a 16-year veteran of Bobcat sales, has accepted the position of senior Bobcat sales specialist of Sullivan, Rockland and parts of Orange County.
Dapp has been named by the Bobcat Company as one of the top 100 salesmen in North America for the past eight years.
Bobcat of North Jersey was founded in 1991 by Vincent Ryan and has grown over the past 15 years, establishing locations in Totowa and Kenvil, NJ. With the opening of Bobcat of Mid-Hudson, the company now covers 12 counties throughout northern New Jersey and New York.
For more information, call 845/569-8195.