The Doosan DL160 wheel loader features common rail electronic engine producing optimal horsepower and torque while meeting the Tier III emission standards and communication between the engine and fully automatic transmission for smooth operation and traction in all working conditions.
Other features include:
• Extended component life due to lower gear speeds resulting from lower internal RPMs, which generates less heat
• Improved power train efficiency for optimum fuel economy
• Multiple work mode ZF transmissions
• Multi-function boom and bucket capability
• Higher break-out forces and tipping capacity
• A highly-effective load isolation system (optional)
• Easier maintenance via centralized remote hydraulic checkpoints and accessible filters and electrical components.
• A hydraulically-driven reversible fan that quickly cleans debris from the cooling group.
• A cab design that accommodates all operators with a tilting and telescopic steering column, fully automatic climate controls, adjustable arm rest for the joystick, adjustable air suspension seat with lumbar support that is 15 percent larger than its Mega series predecessor, and heated exterior mirrors for added visibility and safety on the job site.
The DL models also meet Tier III regulations for cleaner operation and environmental compatibility.
This model — like all other Doosan machines — is covered by the company’s 48-hour parts guarantee. If Doosan fails to deliver the requested replacement parts in time, a rental machine or gift card, equal to the rental rate up to one month, will be given to the equipment owner. This guarantees the part in the hand of the end-user, and was designed specifically to maximize operational uptime.
In addition, Doosan puts all of its equipment within reach of every potential customer due to the launch of Doosan Global Finance, the company’s comprehensive leasing and financing program, the single-source finance provider for Doosan Infracore’s construction equipment, machine tool and forklift divisions.
For more information, visit www.infracore.com.
Today's top stories