Elliott Equipment Company is introducing the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick.
Elliott Equipment Company is introducing the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick. The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy duty construction projects. Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D105 Digger Derrick boasts a 107 foot sheave height, 20,000 foot-pounds of torque, and a 41 foot digging radius. The unit is equipped with Elliott's high boom pin point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key Features of the D105 Digger Derrick include:
• Four-section proportional steel boom with a 107 foot sheave height
• Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
• Digging radius of up to 41 feet and digging depth of up to 16 feet
• Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
• New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
• Ability to handle augers up to 48 inch in diameter
• 12,000 lb single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000 pound maximum lift capacity at a 10 foot radius
• Mounts on tandem axle chassis
• Radio remote control boom and digger operation
• Optional out and down 'EZ-CRIB' high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation