Customers can pick up the equipment or Equipment East can deliver to customers’ specified location.
Equipment East has expanded and now carries the following brands:
• Gorman-Rupp — trash pumps; electric submersibles; and prime assisted pumps. Parts and service also are available for these items.
• Sullivan Palatek — Portable 90 to 375 CFM high-pressure units; utility mounts; and electric compressors.
• Chicago Pneumatic — pneumatic breakers; chipping guns; rivet busters; and compaction equipment,
• Yanmar — excavators from 1,800 to 20,000 lbs. (816.5 to 9,072 kg); mini wheel loaders; rubber tire and track skid steers; and track dumps. Attachments also are available, including hydraulic hammers; pallet forks; cold planers; and sweepers.
• Multiquip — rammers; FWD and REV plate compactors; trench rollers; walk behind rollers; and road and masonry saws.
• MQ Power — small generators; large towable generators; welder generators; and light towers.
• Stihl — cut-off saws; chainsaws; brooms; lithium-ion tools; diamond blades; chainsaw blades; and abrasive blades
Equipment East is located in Dracut, Mass., five minutes south of the New Hampshire border and 10 minutes from Route 93 on Route 113. Territories include the Eastern Massachusetts to the Cape, New Hampshire, Vermont and the southern tip of Maine. Customers can pick up the equipment or Equipment East can deliver to customers' specified location.
Until recently, Equipment East carried mostly heavy construction and screening equipment from Doosan, Keestrack, Yanmar, Liugong, Ramfos, Felling and Atlas Copco.
According to Giovanni Albanese, founder of Equipment East, “I wanted to expand into the small tool/compact line because I think it's important to be able to fully support our customers. Contractors not only need the large excavators, loaders and dump trucks, but all job sites require the use of the smaller tools and parts as well,” he said. “[Customers can] come to Equipment East for all of their equipment and service needs.
“Our staff and technicians are formally trained and certified to work on all of our new lines, so that we are able to provide our customers with the supreme customer support and turnaround they're used to receiving. Our new line of equipment not only appeals to the everyday contractor, but also to our neighbors. Anyone in need of purchasing a small tool for yard work, home repair, or project can come to Equipment East. Not only can we provide them with a high-quality product, but we can back it will a full-service, maintenance and repair for years to come.”
Equipment East works with its customers to provide them with the right equipment and construction attachment appropriate for their application. Its goal is to help increase the customer's productivity and profitability, according to the company.
For more information, call 978/697-3505 or visit www.equipmenteast.com.