Fabick Cat Surprises Six Charities with $600,000 to Kick Off Centennial Celebration
In celebration of Fabick Cat’s Centennial Anniversary, the Fabick family, along with the Fabick Charitable Trust surprised six St. Louis-based Charitable Partners with donations to six charities.
Wed August 09, 2017 - National Edition CEG
In celebration of Fabick Cat's Centennial Anniversary, the Fabick family, along with the Fabick Charitable Trust surprised six St. Louis-based charitable partners with $100,000 donation checks each ($600,000 total) on July 28 to commemorate Fabick Cat's 100 years in operation.
The organizations honored were:
• The MASTERS - Missouri Association of State Troopers Emergency Relief Society – providing financial aid for a trooper's immediate surviving family member (wife or husband) and children if he or she is killed in the line of duty.
• St. Louis Police Foundation - Supporting the difficult work of the St. Louis Metropolitan and St. Louis County Police Departments through the donation of funds, services and goods.
• SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital - Helping make the delivery of exceptional health care, in state-of-the-art facilities, available to all children in need of care.
• Boy Scouts of America, Greater St. Louis Area Council - Helping train youth in responsible citizenship, character development, and self-reliance through participation in a wide range of outdoor activities and educational programs.
• Wings of Hope - An aviation non-profit delivering humanitarian programs around the globe to lift people in need towards self-sufficiency.
• Segs4Vets - A non-profit organization that awards Segways to severely injured veterans to help solve mobility issues in a manner which is both psychologically uplifting and physically beneficial.
“For 100 years, Fabick Cat has supplied equipment and services that help make progress possible and improve the quality of life in our communities. Since 1917, our motto has always been, 'To Ever Serve Our Customers Better.' To this day, these words remain the foundation of our success,” said Doug Fabick, Fabick Cat CEO. Company President Jeré Fabick, emphasized that commitment to service also applies to community support. “As a family-owned business spanning five generations, Fabick Cat has a long history of giving back, and today we are honored to affirm this deep commitment to our community by making this $600,000 contribution to our charitable partners,” he said.
To further celebrate, Fabick Cat released a videoabout its commitment to live by its motto of "Ever Serving Customers Better."
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Construction Equipment Guide covers the nation with its four regional newspapers, offering construction and industry news and information along with new and used construction equipment for sale from dealers in your area. Now we extend those services and information to the internet. Making it as easy as possible to find the news and equipment that you need and want.
All rights reserved. Copyright
. Reproduction of materials appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.