A concrete cutting company located in western United States needed a hydraulic dump trailer, but not just an ordinary dump; it needed one that had a stationary platform in front of the dump box to accommodate its MT52 mini track loader. Working together with Felling Trailers, the FT-10 DT HD-SP was created.
The trailer consists of an 8 ft. (2.4 m) hydraulic dump box with a 42 in. wide by 96 in. (107 by 244 cm) long stationary platform in front of the dump box with a total deck length of 12 ft. (3.6 m).
The stationary platform is flush with the frame on the outer sides of the trailer to comfortably fit the mini track loader along with its attachments and has a ramp lock in place at a 90 degree angle. The ramp is a 48 in. long by 42 in. (122 by 107 cm) wide flip-up ramp, which is reinforced under the track footprint for loading with spring assist to provide ease and safety in raising and lowering of the ramp.
• (2) 6,000 lb. (2,721 kg) axles & electric brakes
• (4) ST225/75R15 LRD radial tires
• (4) 6 hole white mod wheels
• Adjustable lunette eye (Std. with Adj. 2 5/16 in. ball coupler)
• Stationary Platform — Pressure treated wood deck
• Dump Box — 10 ga. steel floor with 20 in. (51 cm) high 12 ga. sides with stake pockets
• (4) D-Rings on stationary platform, (4) D-Rings in dump box
• Single hydraulic cylinder (14 ft. (4.3 m) decks come with twin hydraulic cylinders)
• Double rear doors with spring latch
• 12,000 lb. (5,443 kg) drop-leg jack (Std. with 7K Drop-Leg Jack)
• 24 in. (61 cm) loaded deck height
Felling Trailers staffs a Custom Trailer Division, which consists of engineers who utilize the latest in industry leading design, along with highly experienced metal craftsmen and cutting edge technology. Along with this, every trailer whether custom or a standard model is backed by a 5-year Limited Structural Warranty and a 3-year paint warranty.
For more information, call 800/245-2809 or visit www.felling.com.
Today's top stories