Felling Trailers' X-Force SL Series Gets You Super Low
The low loaded deck height is ideal for a multitude of applications due to the full width level deck as opposed to a drop-side model.
📅 Thu September 01, 2016 - National Edition
The X-Force SL Series provides an 18 in. (45.7 cm) usable level deck height with a 6 in. (15 cm) ground clearance, making it an ideal spec for carriers that specialize in extra-tall cargo/equipment transport.
Felling Trailers Inc.'s, X-Force hydraulic detachable gooseneck model line now offers a “Super Low” deck height with the X-Force SL Series. The X-Force SL Series provides an 18 in. (45.7 cm) usable level deck height with a 6 in. (15 cm) ground clearance, making it an ideal spec for carriers that specialize in extra-tall cargo/equipment transport. The low loaded deck height is ideal for a multitude of applications due to the full width level deck as opposed to a drop-side model.
Felling Trailers designed and engineered the SL Series with versatility and functionality in mind, knowing that with changing markets, carrier's cargo/equipment loads vary. The versatility offered with the 18 in. usable level deck height allows a carrier to transport cargo/equipment as asphalt milling machines, paving equipment, track excavators, etc. that have tall transport heights, ultimately keeping the carrier's wheels and payday rolling, according to the manufacturer.
The SL Series are offered in four capacities; XF-70-2 HDG-SL (35 ton [31.7 t] capacity), XF-100-3 HDG-SL (50 ton [45 t] capacity), XF-110-3 HDG-SL (55 ton [50 t] capacity), and XF-120-3 HDG-SL (60 ton [54 t] capacity).
Popular options on the X-Force SL Series include: bolt-on load bearing wheel covers, several main deck to trunnion approach angle options, gooseneck fenders, amber LED strobe light system, and rear beavertail and ramp configurations.
• Load Capacities: 35 to 60 tons (31.7 to 54 t)
• Approx. Deck Height: 18 in. loaded with 6 in. ground clearance
• Lift Cylinders: (2) 7 in. (17.7 cm) on XF-70-2 HDG-SL, XF-100-3 HDG-SL & XF-110-3 HDG-SL (2) 8 in. (20 cm) on XF-120-3 HDG-SL
• Multi-Position Ride Height: five Position Ride Height Cam Blocks
• Frame: Engineered, Cambered, Fabricated 12 in. (30.5 cm) Main Beams and Side Beams with T-1 Flanges
• Crossmembers: 8 in. I-Beam Crossmembers on 24 in. (61 cm) centers
• Drop center crossmembers in rear trunnion area
• Flip Axle Ready, Plumbing and Brackets (standard on 55 and 60 ton models)
For more information, call 1-800/245-2809 or visit www.felling.com.