The 1300 dozer U-blade from Grouser Products gives users extra push for their 50- to 125-hp tractors equipped with front 3-point hitches or loader arms. The blade’s U-shaped design maximizes productivity by capturing and holding more material than a standard moldboard. Additional advantages include:
• A rugged 24-in. (61 cm) tall blade can be angled 30 degrees to the right or left and 10 degrees up or down to push through mud, silage and snow.
• A variety of blade widths, from 8 to 10 ft. (2.4 to 3 m), meet different dozing challenges and equipment specifications.
• An electric valve provides hydraulic control of both the angle and tilt using only one loader valve.
• An 8-in. (20 cm), removable top extension prevents material from spilling over the dozer. Users save time because they don’t have to clean up lost material.
• A flush-mounted, 6-in. (15 cm), reversible cutting edge made of high-alloy, heat-treated boron steel provides hours of trouble-free dozing and excellent wear in high-abrasion applications. When one edge wears out, flip it over for longer life.
• A universal quick-attach system for skid loaders and MTLs keeps set-up and removal time to a minimum
• An optional urethane cutting edge protects surfaces, such as a dairy barn’s concrete floor, from damage that a steel cutting edge would cause.
Grouser also manufactures dozer blades that fit 100- to 600-hp ag tractors.
For more information, call 800/747-6182 or visit www.grouser.com.
Today's top stories