Operator simulators gave visitors an opportunity to test their dozer and excavator skills.
Hundreds of Connecticut contractors converged on H.O. Penn's Newington, Conn., location June 21 for a customer appreciation open house.
During the event, attendees had an opportunity to see close up and obtain hands-on experience with the latest product offerings from Caterpillar and H.O. Penn. Live demonstrations of Caterpillar skid steers, track loaders, excavators, and dozers, all of which were equipped with the latest technological advances in machine control guidance systems, created a great opportunity for visitors to play in the dirt.
This year's event also featured a product support showcase tent that provided visitors an opportunity to learn about the latest product support offerings from H.O. Penn, including:
• PartStore (online parts ordering);
• EMSolutions (equipment management solutions);
• Cat S O S Fluid Analysis labs;
• Brigade rear view cameras and alarms;
• Cat Certified Rebuild options;
• Cat Inspect (machine inspection tools);
• Cat kits and parts showcase;
• Cat machine simulators; and
• Line boring capabilities.
Other features of the open house included a red tag sale with some special machine pricing, an extensive display of Caterpillar generators, and a display of Metso crushing and screening products.
During the event, H.O. Penn also awarded door prizes and provided food and drinks.
Today's top stories