The 3-mode proportional joystick makes setting up and selecting different modes on multifunction kits simple.
Changing circuits to operate various attachments on multifunction kits typically requires the operator to step out of the cab and access various ball valves that have to be turned on or off. With the HydrauliCircuit Technology 3-mode joystick, this step is eliminated and operator only needs to choose the preset mode required to run the attachment at the end of the stick. This makes it easy for an operator to select different modes on multifunction kits, according to the manufacturer.
Flow settings are applied once the mode is selected and the valves are switched as required. A compact, built in module eliminates the need for large monitors, control panels, multiple selector switches and harnesses to set the active mode each time an attachment is changed or machine is turned on.
Other features include:
• ergonomic handle
• light touch buttons
• adapter bushings available in various diameters and thread types
• adjustable driver board can independently set max flows in each mode based on attachment specifications
• preprogrammed for up to three attachments
• color coded visual indicator for easy identification of active mode
• select bang-bang or proportional control in each mode
• easily change modes in the field
• auxiliary and diverter outputs can be set in any mode and are preset for the application
• trigger function allows use of existing functions like horn, power up or heavy lift.
For more information, call 888/603-0080 or visit www.hctkits.com. CEG