Elliott Equipment Company’s I211 HiReach aerial work platform with its HotSwap boom tip allows users to quickly change booms tips.
Elliott Equipment Company's I211 HiReach aerial work platform with its HotSwap boom tip allows users to quickly change booms tips. The unit then becomes three distinct machines in one: a 190 ft. material handling aerial work platform; a 211 ft. Category A 500KV rated, 750 lb. capacity, 270-degree articulating work platform ready for live line work; and a 211 ft. articulating work platform for construction.
One of the biggest issues facing Category A insulating aerial owners is their cost/hour of use. 500kV transmission work requires specialty equipment, but the work itself can be sporadic, contributing to significant idle time for the investment. The I211 allows users to not only quickly change applications but also safely store the fiberglass boom and corona ring when not needed, protecting these components from damage.
Key Features of the I211
● Swappable boom provides three machines in one for maximum utilization:
Material Handling Mode — 190 ft. working height, 1,200 lb. material handling capacity, hydraulically rotating and leveling work platform,
Category A Live Line Mode — 211 ft. working height, Category A 500KV rated insulating boom with desicant filter and corona ring, 270-degree articulation for over-center reach, aluminum platform with 750 lb. capacity
Construction Mode — 211ft. working height, 270-degree articulating steel boom for over-center reach, steel work platform with 750 lb. capacity
- 270-degree boom articulation allowing over-center access to challenging work zones
- ‘EZ CRIB' outriggers provide 30 in. extended vertical stroke to minimize manhandling of cribbing on uneven terrain
- Rugged structural design suited for off road application
- Elliott SMARTControl system provides precise, proportional operation, operator information screen, and self-diagnostics
- Quick-connect hydraulic tools circuits (7 GPM) that can operate two tools in the platform simultaneously
- Premium ride-around, seated operator control console with 12-volt outlet
- Steel bed wings treated with a military-grade non-skid coating
- lifetime structural warranty
Today's top stories