On Dec. 16, 2015, JCB North America recognized numerous employees for their years of service and their outstanding accomplishments.
On Dec. 16, 2015, JCB North America hosted a ceremony to acknowledge employees who have contributed to the ongoing success of the company in a number of key areas. President and Chief Executive Officer Arjun Mirdha opened the celebration.
“Our ceremony today is all about you, the loyal staff who make it possible for JCB to grow and prosper," Mirdha said. "We have had a number of successes this year resulting from ongoing individual and team efforts, and I want to personally thank each and every one of you for the positive contributions you make and for the sense of urgency that you exhibit daily that drives our success.”
JCB years of service awards were the first presented. Those who have been with the company for five years, followed by 10-, 15-, 35- and 40-year veterans of the company were acknowledged for their long-term commitment to the organization.
Following the years of service awards, senior staff members recognized the following individuals for their outstanding contributions:
• Best Apprentice: Benjamin Tounge, apprentice
• Best Kaizan: Ben Wild, team member II
• Best Mentor: Tim Turnbull, maintenance team member
• People Champion: Amy Thomas, employee relations manager
• Best Sales Professional: Maeve McPhail, national accounts sales manager — Northeast Region
• Customer Focus: Justin Haddock, principal engineer electrics/electronics
• Best Team: national accounts product support
• Outstanding Contribution: Jennifer Stiansen, marketing communications manager
• Safety: Eric Carpenter, team leader
• Spirit of JCB Award: Ken Walton, chief engineer
All award winners were nominated by their peers or by the business leaders.
“We are fortunate to have an unrivalled depth of talent within our organization,” said Mirdha. “Peer nominations make a significant statement about the level of respect these recipients have earned from fellow employees.”
Each award winner received a trophy in recognition of their efforts from Mirdha and were congratulated individually by senior staff members.
For more information, visit www.jcbna.com.