The Keystone Contractors Association (KCA) has named its Board of Directors for 2019.
Mark A. Anskis of Bill Anskis Company, Elysburg, Pa., was elected president of the Association. The complete slate of the newly elected executive officers on the KCA Board of Directors are:
President — Mark A. Anskis, Bill Anskis Company Inc., Elysburg, Pa.
Vice President — John Panzitta, Panzitta Enterprises Inc., Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
Secretary — Howard Bernstein, Penn Installations Inc., Summerhill, Pa.
Treasurer — Joseph H. Orr III, J.C. Orr & Son Inc., Altoona, Pa.
Immediate Past — Ronald E. Virostek, Central Contractors Supply Company, Johnstown, Pa. Other KCA Board of Directors include:
- William Brightbill, Modernfold of Central Pennsylvania, Dillsburg, Pa
- James Darr, Darr Construction Company, Berlin, Pa.
- David Jones, Cresswell Brothers General Contractors, Pottsville, Pa.
- Robert Leahey, McCrossin, Bellefonte, Pa.
- David Miorelli, Joseph Miorelli & Company, Hazelton, Pa.
- James Novinger, Novinger's Inc., of Harrisburg, Pa.
- Gregory Quandel, Performance Construction, Pottsville, Pa.
- Noble Quandel Jr., Quandel, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Richard Seitz, Alexander Building Construction Company, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Chad Virostek, Central Contractors Supply Company, Johnstown, Pa.
About the KCA
The Keystone Contractors Association represents the leading commercial construction companies in Pennsylvania and provides valuable member services such as education and training, career development, safety, labor relations, government relations and community service.
For more information, call 717/731-6272 or email [email protected]
Today's top stories