The EDGE 72 in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower
Manitou Americas, Inc. announces a New EDGE 72 in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower to their mower lineup for compact loader attachments.
The new EDGE 72 in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower is designed to cut through thick brush and glide over rough terrain with ease. From heavy weeds, undergrowth, brush and small saplings up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter, the EDGE open face rotary brush mower is ideal for clearing trails for horses, snowmobiles, skiing or biking in areas that would normally be inaccessible.
The new EDGE 72 in. Open Face Rotary Mower features:
- Open face design cuts vegetation before the frame pushes the material over
- Two 1⁄2 by 4 in. high strength steel blades
- Cut through brush and saplings up to 3 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow required is 18 to 30 gal. per minute (68 to 114 lpm)
- Balanced stump jumper for smooth operation
The EDGE 72 in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers. This unit features a hydraulic motor requiring 18 to 30 gpm (68 to 114 lpm) and is available in 72 in. (1,828 mm) for standard flow hydraulic flow systems.
For more information, visit www.manitou-group.com