Ritchie Bros.’ June 14 unreserved public auction features 2,800+ items from 300+ owners.
With two weeks until auction day, Ritchie Bros.' Maryland team is busy lining up equipment and preparing for crowds. The June 14th auction in North East, Maryland will be one of the site's biggest in several years, and is expected to attract thousands of buyers from across Maryland, the USA, and international markets.
More than 2,800 items will be sold in the auction, including 195+ truck tractors, 135+ excavators, 85+ compactors, 45 loader backhoes, 30 wheel loaders, 60+ dump trucks, 45+ utility trucks, 265+ trailers, and more. Bids can be placed in person or online in real time at rbauction.com.
“This is one of the best selections of equipment we've ever seen in Maryland—and it's attracting interest from buyers across the USA and as far away as Canada, the UK, and Panama,” said Moe Iacoboni, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. “We'll sell a ton of late-model, well-maintained yellow iron and trucks on auction day, including unused excavators, compactors, loaders, skid steers and more. As usual, every item will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price.”
Specific equipment highlights:
• A 2009 Hitachi ZX480LCK-3 long reach demolition excavator
• A 2006 Komatsu PC450LC-7HRD long reach demolition excavator
• An unused 2016 Caterpillar 335FLCR hydraulic excavator
• An unused 2016 Caterpillar 330FL hydraulic excavator
• An unused 2016 Caterpillar 950M wheel loader
• An unused 2015 Caterpillar 938M wheel loader
• A 2013 Caterpillar 730 6x6 articulated dump truck
• Two 2013 Caterpillar 725 6x6 articulated dump trucks
• Six 2012 Kenworth T800 dump trucks
• Two Astec GT165DF crawler screening plants
For a complete list of equipment along with detailed information and high-resolution photos, visit rbauction.com/North-East. Customers interested in selling equipment or trucks in the auction can contact the site directly at +1.410.287.4330.