With the completion of the first C50 model jaw crusher, McCloskey International had introduced the worldwide aggregate industry to a new family of portable crushing plants.
With the official launch of the heavy-duty track-mounted 50-in. (127 cm) jaw crusher, President and Founder Paschal McCloskey announced plans to bring a complete range of jaw crushers, cone crushers and impact crushers to McCloskey customers.
“Crushing equipment is a natural next step in the evolution of McCloskey International. We have earned an international reputation for top-of-the-line quality, innovation and customer support. We also have proven that we know how to listen to customers and turn their needs into successful new products with world-class engineering and manufacturing. As industry leaders in screening equipment, we feel that it’s time we began delivering complete aggregate productivity solutions for our customers with a series of crushing plants that carry the McCloskey name.”
At the core of the new C50 model jaw crusher is a 50- by 26-in. (127 by 66 cm) single toggle jaw developed in partnership with Telsmith Inc.
Telsmith, an Astec Industries company, has been a recognized leader in stone processing equipment for more than 100 years. In addition to its own lines of aggregate production equipment, Telsmith also is a major force in the engineering and supply of specialized components for other equipment manufacturers.
“We had every confidence that Telsmith would make an excellent partner for us,” said McCloskey. “They bring an unsurpassed wealth of knowledge to the table, but they also are very open to our own ideas for establishing the McCloskey line.”
According to McCloskey, those ideas include bringing together uncompromising strength and power of North American machinery engineering with an international focus on efficient, user-friendly design.
“Just like McCloskey screening equipment, McCloskey crushers are designed to be the best business choice for processors as well as the first choice of operators and technicians.”
C50 Crusher Specifications
• 50- by 26-in. single toggle jaw; 300 rpm crusher speed
• Tier III-compliant Cat C9 engine: 350 hp (261 kW) at 1900 rpm.
• Track chassis or Track cw wheel bogie
• Highway transportable without oversize waivers
• Integrated hydraulic folding hopper and hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
• Feed hopper: 8.9 cu. yd. (6.8 cu m)
• Side conveyor: 26 in. by 7 ft. 4 in. (65 by 223 cm)
• Main conveyor: 42 in. by 13 ft. 10 in. (105 by 421 cm)
• Grizzly feeder: 46.5 by 169 in. (118 by 430 cm) with adjustable speed up to 975 rpm
• Open chassis design for ease of maintenance
• Fast setup time
For more information, call 877/876-6635 or visit www.mccloskeyinternational.com.