Meyer’s Road Pro 32-Series plow is specifically designed for 10,000 to 26,000 GVW vehicles and includes Meyer’s EZ-Mount Plus system for easy attaching and detaching in seconds.
Meyer Products’s line of snow plows is designed specifically for full-sized pick-up trucks and medium-duty trucks used to clear side streets, big parking lots and cul-de-sacs.
Meyer’s Road Pro 32-Series plow, is specifically designed for 10,000 to 26,000 GVW vehicles and includes Meyer’s EZ-Mount Plus system for easy attaching and detaching in seconds. Custom mounts also are available.
Featuring Meyer’s leading 5-year warranty, the Road Pro 32 is available in 8, 9 and 10 ft. (2.4, 2.7 and 3 m) lengths. The plow uses Meyer’s E-72 hydraulic system for up/down/left/right motion or it can be used with a vehicle’s central hydraulics. Meyer said municipalities and larger contractors will benefit the most from the Road Pro 32-Series as large pick-ups and medium-duty trucks are being used more often to clear city streets or larger lots.
The Road Pro 32 is operated using Meyer’s EZ-1 controller featuring hands-free plowing (HFP) to reduce effort and increase performance and safety. When activated, HFP uses the vehicle’s shift level to control the up/down movement of the blade, so you can keep your eyes on the job, not on the controller.
Other Road Pro-32 features include.
• 32 in. (81 cm) high, 75-degree attack angle for better plowing and scraping
• Heavy-duty bracing and tubular construction for added strength
• Adjustable snow shoes to set scraping height
• Heavy-duty 2 by 12 in. (5 by 30.5 cm) hydraulic rams
• Heavy-duty A-frame and pivot bar
• Six heavy-duty trip springs and eight vertical ribs for added durability
• Optional ground tracking technology, which pivots the moldboard 12-degrees in either direction, allowing the plow to automatically follow the contour of the road and clean surfaces in one pass.
For more information, visit www.meyerproducts.com.