New Doosan DX210WMH-5 Wheel Material Handler Features Fuel Savings up to 5 Percent
📅 Tue January 24, 2017 - National Edition
Doosan DX210WMH-5 wheel material handler.
The new Doosan DX210WMH-5 wheel material handler provides scrap and recycling professionals with improved fuel efficiency, versatility and productivity. Designed to work in a variety of scrap-handling applications, Doosan DX210WMH-5 material handlers excel at working in scrap yards, recycling facilities, solid waste centers and transfer stations.
Manufactured from a proven and tested excavator model, Doosan DX210WMH-5 material handlers are factory fitted with standard hydraulic cab risers for increased visibility, straight boom and droop nose arm for optimal performance and improved machine guarding for maximum uptime. Straight booms improve reach and lift height for better material placement. Droop nose arms provide enhanced grapple and magnet access into containers, trucks and railcars. Features such as dual-boom cylinders and under-mount arm cylinder placement provide excellent lifting capabilities.
Product enhancements for the DX210WMH-5 material handler include the following:
• Floor pedal: adds optional method for operators to activate two-way auxiliary hydraulics
• Ergonomic joystick: improves operator comfort and ease of use
• Relocated rear camera: enhances rear visibility
• Camera monitor: allows operators to monitor machine information while camera is on
• Alternator upgrade: provides 80 amps for improved performance
• Emergency stop relocated: makes it easier for operators to reach on the seat base
• Auto shutdown: saves valuable diesel fuel when the machine is not working
Options available for Doosan DX210WMH-5 material handlers include:
• V-Shape side guard: adds extra protection to the doors and exterior of the machine
• Solid tires: improves tire life and provides long-lasting performance
• Generator set: generates power for use with a magnet attachment
Attachments add versatility, boost productivity
A 5/8-cubic-yard grapple is approved for use with the DX210WMH-5 and features a semi-closed tine design for firm grasp on most materials. The 360-degree hydraulic rotating four-tine grapple helps increase machine versatility and productivity in material-handling applications. The grapple's tines are designed with AR400 high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel for increased durability, and the tine tips are replaceable for easier maintenance. Connecting a grapple to a Doosan material handler is fast and easy with a hose kit and mount. Two-pump hydraulic flow provides power to operate the grapple.
A magnet is also approved for the DX210WMH-5 to pick up and place smaller scrap metal. The magnet is powered by an optional generator, which energizes power to the magnet when picking up metal.
Match power modes to the project
The DX210WMH-5 manages the balance of fuel consumption and machine power to working conditions with four selectable power modes, including:
• Power+ mode: delivers the fastest workgroup speeds and greater power for demanding material moving applications
• Power mode: provides exceptional power and superior performance for tough heavy- lifting, quick truck-loading and fast travel speed
• Standard mode: enhances the machine's fuel consumption while delivering high performance in everyday lifting and moving of material
• Economy mode: helps reduce fuel consumption for low-demand applications and slows down machine movement for conditions that require more precise movements
In addition, the new DX210WMH-5 material handler features a Lifting work mode. The Lifting work mode provides increased pump torque, low engine rpm and an automatic power boost to improve precision when lifting and placing materials.
For more information, visit DoosanEquipment.com.
Read more about...