(L-R) are Dan Crowley, president of Peer Executive Groups; Robert Sloan, owner and president of Contractors Equipment Rentals; and Ruth Bloom of Peer Executive Groups.
Peer Executive Groups (PEG) released the rankings of the Top Gun Award winners at the annual Meeting of the Minds conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. This designation recognizes the rental store operators who receive the PEG Pinnacle Award for Financial Excellence.
This award is given to the top 25 percent of stores, based on two ranked financial indicators that are calculated from financial statements submitted by rental store operators to Peer Executive Groups.
This is the second year that PEG has named the 15 companies that comprise the Top 25 percent for General Tool/Construction. The winners, ranked in order, include:
- Bottom Line Equipment, Lafayette, La. **
- Vandalia Rentals, Vandalia, Ohio **
- Leppo Rents, Tallmadge, Ohio **
- Rabern Rentals, Amarillo, Texas
- Cal-West Rentals, Petaluma, Calif. **
- Tates Rents, Boise, Idaho **
- Atlantic Lift Systems, Norfolk, Va. **
- Tejas Equipment Rental & Sales, Mc Allen, Texas **
- Chet's Rent All, Rochester Hills, Mich. **
- Rental Guys, Chico, Calif. **
- Mako Equipment, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Badger Rental Services, Inc., Savannah, Ga. **
- Bullet Rentals, Klamath Falls, Ore.
- Goggin Rental, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- C.E. Rentals, Elmhurst, Ill.
- Aspen Rent All, Basalt, Colo.
- Rental Max, Wheaton, Ill.
** Indicates stores that have won two consecutive years
Peer Executive Groups currently administers peer groups in a variety of industries. In the rental industry, more than 170 companies participate in 19 peer groups.