Ritchie Bros.' February Orlando auction is one of the most anticipated equipment events of the year, as thousands of people from around the world vie for the opportunity to purchase equipment from some of the most well-respected companies from the United States, Latin America, Canada and abroad. Consignments are now being accepted for the massive, six-day 2019 event, being held on Feb. 18 – 23.
“Our Orlando auction brings the onsite and online world together with huge local, national and international buyer participation, ensuring consignors get top dollar for their assets on auction day,” said Jeff Jeter, president of U.S. sales, Ritchie Bros. “Last year's Orlando event was the largest auction in our 60-year history, attracting more than 13,000 bidders from 90 countries, helping us sell more than 12,500 equipment items for a staggering US$278+ million.
“We encourage companies interested in selling in the February 2019 Orlando auction to contact us early so we have as much time as possible to market their equipment to the world. With millions of visits to our websites monthly, no one can provide the global reach we can.”
What customers can expect with the February 2019 Orlando auction:
- Flexible contract options with full-service, turn-key selling
- Certainty of sale and payment within 21 days of the auction
- World-class facilities, including a 700-seat auction theater and onsite equipment refurb services
- Large, well-organized yard to make onsite inspection easy and convenient for buyers
- Comprehensive online equipment information with robust equipment descriptions and photography
- Multiple ways for bidders to participate including onsite and online, via mobile or tablet with the Ritchie Bros. app
- Onsite, dedicated financing support with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, giving buyers more spending power
For more information about the 2019 Orlando auction, visit rbauction.com.