Rogers Brothers announced its contract award in the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules program. Rogers will have three trailer models listed with GSA.
Rogers Brothers Corporation, a manufacturer of detachable and fixed gooseneck lowbeds and tag-along trailers, announced its contract award in the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules program. The GSA is an agency of the U.S. Government whose purpose is to develop cost-minimizing policies and buyer’s contracts for all government agencies. The GSA Schedules have a large variety of products, at pre-negotiated prices, from select government-approved companies.
Rogers will have three trailer models listed with GSA. Mark Kulyk, president of Rogers Brothers Corporation, attributes its appointment as a GSA contractor to the company’s commitment to manufacture the best trailers available.
However, customers in construction, transportation, oil, gas, steel, mining, utility and heavy-hauling will continue to have the opportunity to choose any trailer model from Rogers’ seven Trailer Series.
• Ultima Series — available in 35-, 50-, 55- and 60-ton (31.7, 45, 50 and 54 t) capacity models.
• Century Series — available in 35- and 50-ton capacity models. The Century Series is a no-frills group of detachable gooseneck lowboys. These models offer hassle-free hauling for a wide variety of loads.
• Blacktop Series — available in 35- and 50-ton “Gentle Riser” and 35-ton “Sloper” models. These trailers have simplified loading for the paving contractor.
• Fixed Gooseneck Series — available in 25- (22.7 t) and 35-ton capacity models. These trailers offer enhanced ground clearance with longer decks to haul a wide variety of equipment.
• Tag-Along Series — available in 20-, 21- and 25-ton (18, 19 and 22.7 t) capacity models. The construction of these tag-alongs provide dependable hauling for smaller equipment.
• Oil Field Series — available in a 40-ton (36 t) capacity model. The field-tested design of Rogers newest trailer stands up to the rugged work encountered in oil and natural gas exploration.
• Specialized Series — available from 25- to 150-ton (22.7 to 136 t) capacities. By designing to individual customer specifications, Rogers can manufacture a trailer to accommodate exceptionally long, wide, high or heavy loads while meeting stringent government transportation regulations.
For more information, call 800/441-9880 or visit www.rogerstrailers.com.
Today's top stories