The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that will expire at the association’s next annual conference.
During its 2016 annual conference, April 26 to 30, at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Fla., the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) elected John McTyre, McTyre Trucking, Orlando, Fla., as president. Joining McTyre as officers for the 2016-2017 term are:
• Chairman Bruce Forster, Rigging Gear Sales, Dixon, Ill.
• Vice President: Terry Young, Construction Safety Experts, Cary, N.C.
• Treasurer: Delynn Burkhalter, Burkhalter, Columbus, Miss.
• Assistant Treasurer: Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
Also joining the board are four newly elected group chairs:
• Allied Industries Group: Ben Forster, Riggers Manufacturing, Dixon, Ill.
• Crane & Rigging Group: Ted Redmond, NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
• Transportation Group: J. Rozum, MSA Delivery Service, Canton, Mich.
• Ladies Group: Jeannie Montgomery, Intermountain Rigging & Heavy Haul, Salt Lake City, Utah
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that will expire at the association's next annual conference, to be held April 18 to 22 at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Ariz.
Additionally, SC&RA elected the following six new board members to serve three-year terms:
• Alan Ashlock, Maxim Crane Works, Orlando, Fla.
• Peter Juhren, Morrow Equipment Company, Salem, Ore.
• Rob Weiss, Cranes, Inc., Maspeth, N.Y.
• Chris Easter, Keen Transport, New Kingstown, Pa.
• Ray Morgan, Perkins Specialized Transport, Northfield, Minn.
• Dave Wittwer, Hays Companies, Salt Lake City, Utah
Today's top stories