Empire Crane Company, of Syracuse, NY, has announced that it has begun representing the Grove Industrial Crane line.
The acquisition of the Grove Industrial Crane line now completes the Empire Crane product line of lifting equipment. New York State’s industrial base is now on the rebound and both Grove and Empire Crane are poised to respond to the growing marketplace, according to Empire.
Empire Crane will carry three Grove Industrial Crane Series — the YB4400, YB5500 and YB7700.
The YB4400 Series includes three models:
• The YB4409 weighs in at 8.5 tons (8 t) and has a three-section boom with a 21 ft. 2 in. (6.5 m) outreach.
• The YB4409XL also weighs 8.5 tons and has a three-section boom, but with a longer outreach at 30 ft. 2 in. (9.2 m).
• The YB4411, which weighs 10.5 tons (10 t), has a three-section boom with a 38 ft. 2 in. (11.6 m) outreach.
The YB5500 Series includes two models:
• The YB5515 weighs 15 tons (13.6 t) and has a three-section boom with a 41-ft. (12.5 m) outreach.
• The YB5518 weighs 18 tons (16.3 t) and has a four-section boom with a 54-ft. 6-in. (16.6 m) outreach.
And the YB7700 Series includes two models:
• The YB7720 and YB7720XL both weigh 20 tons (18 t), with the former having a three-section boom with an 43-ft. (13.1 m) outreach, and the latter boasting a five-section boom with a 67-ft. (20.4 m) outreach.
All three crane series feature independent outrigger controls and crab steering and are available in two-wheel and four-wheel drive. Enclosed cabs are optional.
Empire Crane is a full service dealer that offers a complete line of lifting equipment from the Grove Industrial Crane account as well as other brands of hydraulic truck cranes, rough-terrain cranes, all-terrain cranes and crawler cranes. Empire also offers a full service parts department along with certified technicians. Empire’s territory covers New York State, New England and the rest of the world. The company has exported cranes as far as the Cayman Islands, Mexico and Bermuda just to name a few.
For more information, call 315/458-4101.