The L13i is designed for installation on light duty chassis in the 7,700 lbs. (3,500 kg) gross vehicle weight rate range.
Terex Utilities’s L13i is an articulating and telescoping insulated aerial device. The L13i is designed for installation on light duty chassis in the 7,700 lbs. (3,500 kg) gross vehicle weight rate range. The L13i is descriptive of a 42.6 ft. (13 m) working height insulated aerial.
The key features of the product include:
• Insulated articulating and telescoping aerial device
• Ability to mount an a variety of light duty chassis
• Bottom of platform height of 36.5 ft. (11.1 m)
• Working height of 41.5 ft. (12.6 m)
• Optional 2-person platform
The L13i Series provides users with increased chassis options for applications that vary from trouble truck work to tree trimming in urban applications.
For more information, visit www.terexutilities.com.