The FT-80-3 TSA runs on two “V” rollers and six flat rollers and has all functions available on a remote control option.
Felling Trailers has again expanded its product line with the FT-80-3 tilt slide axle (TSA). Primary applications for Felling’s FT-80-3 TSA include moving 40 ft. (12 m) containers and towing an array of equipment.
The FT-80-3 TSA runs on two “V” rollers and six flat rollers and has all functions available on a remote control option. It is available in three load capacities and has a 6 to 7 degree load angle. Its cylinders are contracted when in transport position and extend to slide the axles forward so that they are protected from salt and other elements.
• Load Capacity: 70,000 lb. (31,751 kg) FT-70-2 TSA; 80,000 lb. (36,287 kg) FT-80-3 TSA; or 100,000 lb. (45,359 kg) FT-100-3 TSA
• (2 or 3) 25,000 lb. (11,340 kg) axles
• Brakes: ABS air brakes
• 17.5 in. (44 cm) tire size
• Tie downs every 2 ft. (.06 m)
• Suspension — moves forward 16 ft. (4.8 m)
• 6 to 7 degree load angle
• Deck width: 102 in. (259 cm) standard (wider deck width optional)
• Deck height at knife edge: 39.5 in. (100 cm)
• White oak 2 in. (5 cm) nominal deck
• 9 in. (22.8 cm) standard cross beams
• D.O.T. approved LED lighting with Sealed Wiring Harness
• HD Industrial urethane paint and primer with 3-year Paint Warranty
• 5-year Limited Structural Warranty
For more information, call 800/245-2809 or visit www.felling.com.