Topcon Positioning Systems’s (TPS) next generation of high performance, geodetic GNSS receivers, the NET-G3A, features Topcon’s Paradigm G3 chip and delivers tracking of all currently available satellite signals. It is fully configurable through a new web user interface to allow configuration remotely. It offers low power consumption, 25-hour internal batteries, advanced memory storage capabilities and a data rate of 100Hz.
While primarily designed to operate as part of a network solution delivering real time corrections and providing data for post processing applications, the NET-G3A is fully capable of playing the role of a full-featured, “in the field” campaign receiver or stand-alone RTK base station.
Eduardo Falcon, TPS senior vice president and general manager of the Emerging Business Unit, said, “Whether you are building a new network, expanding an existing one or even enhancing a third party network, the NET-G3A is ready to deliver the highest level of performance expected in a professional, geodetic GNSS receiver.”
Key features of the NET-G3A include:
• GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS, and Galileo support;
• 144-channel universal-signal tracking technology;
• Data update/output rate of 1-100Hz selectable;
• Removable CF memory card up to 2GB;
• USB host that allows the ability to plug in a USB memory stick or a USB mass storage device;
• HTML web user interface (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera);
• 2 Lithium Ion batteries;
TCP/IP address — 5 different address ports supported;
NTRIP client and server functionality; and
Ports — serial/4, power/2, USB/1, Ethernet.
Today's top stories