2017 Caterpillar D4K2 LGP For Sale in Piscataway, NJ



For Sale: $91,000.00 USD


Foley Incorporated

www.foleyinc.com


Contact: Foley Used Team

Click for Phone Number


Machine Info:

Hours:2030
Serial Number:KR202457
Stock Number:UT50537
Machine Location:PISCATAWAY NJ, 08854

Description:

INSTRUCTIONS, ANSIDRAWBAR, STANDARDPRODUCT LINK, CELLULAR PL641ENGINE,EPA 4F,EU IV,JAPAN 2014TRACK, 25", MS, SALT, LGPHYDRAULICS, 3 VALVE, PUMP STDRADIO PREMIUMGUARD, BELLY, LGPGUARD GP, REAR OMISSIONSERIALIZED TECHNICAL MEDIA KITLIGHTS, 6CAB, ROPS, HEATER & A/CSEAT CLOTHSOUND SUPPRESSION, OMISSIONGRILL, RADIATOR, STANDARDHEATER, ENGINE COOLANT (120V)PACK, DOMESTIC TRUCKUNDERCARRIAGE, SALTLANE 3 ORDERCONTROL, SLOPE ASSIST, ARO, PPNO FRONT COUNTERWEIGHTBLADE, D4K LGP, ACCUGRADE

Machine Details:

GENERAL APPEARANCE
Cleaning RequiredYes - INSIDE CAB+BEHIND SERVICE DOORS.
S.O.S. TakenNo
Cab or CanopyGood
DecalsGood
Draw BarGood
Fuel TankGood
Grab IronsGood
HoodGood
Main Frame WeldsGood
PaintGood
Sheet MetalFair - RIGHT SIDE SERVICE DOOR SCRAPS..
Steps / LadderGood
SAFETY ITEMS
Back Up AlarmGood
HornGood
Parking Brake - SAFETY ITEMSGood
GAUGES, OPERATOR STATION, CONSOLE
Air ConditionerGood
Dash ConsoleFair - FRT DASH LARGE KEY RING SCRAPED DASH..
EMS Panel / WarningsGood
GaugesGood
Glass/MirrorsGood
HeaterFair - 2 LEFT VENTS BROKE N/G..
Interior LightsGood
Seat Cushion / Arm RestGood
SwitchesGood
Windshield WipersGood
ENGINE
Blow ByNo
Compression in RadiatorNo
Fluid Levels OK?No - MACHINE SITTING ANTI FR. LEVEL LOW..
KnockingNo
Oil LeaksNo
Water in OilNo
Air CleanersGood
Engine SupportsGood
Fuel Injection SystemGood
Operating Condition - ENGINEGood
Turbocharger / BlowerGood
COOLING SYSTEM
Leaks - COOLING SYSTEMNo - ANTI FR. LEVEL LOW, SEE NO LEAKS AT INSPECTION..
Belts / Pulleys - COOLING SYSTEMGood
CoolersGood
FanGood
HosesGood
RadiatorGood
Water PumpGood
ELECTRICAL, STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEM
AlternatorGood
Batteries / CablesGood
StarterGood
WiringGood
TRANSMISSION
Leaks - TRANSMISSIONNo
Transmission - NoisyNo
CaseGood - HYSTAT DRIVE..
Controls - TRANSMISSIONGood
CoolerGood
Lines / Fittings - TRANSMISSIONGood
Operating Condition - TRANSMISSIONGood
Pump - TRANSMISSIONGood
SealsGood
Temp / Pressure GaugesGood
Transmission - Forward ShiftsGood
Transmission - Reverse ShiftsGood
STEERING
Steering LinkageGood
Steering Operating ConditionGood
HYDRAULICS
Leaks - HYDRAULICSNo
Angle CylinderGood
Control Linkage - HYDRAULICSFair - LEFT JOYSTICK 1 TOP SWITCH BROKE..
Hose LinesGood
Lift CylindersGood
Overall Operating ConditionGood
Tilt CylinderGood
BLADE
Cutting Edge & BitsPoor - WORN N/G,,, EDGE WORN UP TO WELD ON EDGE..
Face / MoldboardGood - 10 FOOT 2 INCH..
PinsGood
Single TreeGood
TowerGood
UNDERCARRIAGE
Pins & Bushings Turned?No
Average Life Remaining - UNDERCARRIAGE - TRACKS 25% REMAINING.. SPROCKETS 40% REMAINING.. REST OF UNDERCARRIAGE 60% REMAINING..
Segments - 40% REMAINING.
Track Frame - LeftGood
Track Frame - RightGood
Carrier Rollers Front
Idlers Front
Links
Pins & Bushings (External)
Segments
Track Roller 1
FINAL DRIVES
Housings, LeftGood
Housings, RightGood
Planetaries / Differential, LeftGood
Planetaries / Differential, RightGood
COMMENTS, MISC. REPAIRS, GENERAL REMARKS
comment 5 - All sales are as-is unless otherwise stated. Foley does its best to disclose all known issues with the machine.
comment 6 - However due to the nature of used equipment, we encourage buyers to view the machine in person to get an accurate depiction of the machine’s condition.


Specs from the manufacturer:

Engine
MakeCat
ModelC4.4 ACERT
Net Power92 hp (69 kw)
Operating Specifications
Operating Weight18,761 lbs (8,510 kg)

Dealer Contact Info:

Foley Incorporated




Contact: Foley Used Team

Click for Phone Number