The Takeuchi TL 150 compact track loader is a 97-hp (72 kW) machine with enhanced lifting capacity and bucket breakout force.
Rubber tracks combine the capabilities of a track loader with the versatility of operation on improved surfaces. High sprocket planetary final drive system provides an efficient and durable method of speed reduction and torque amplification. It also eliminates drive chains, chain cases, axles and hubs, which require periodic maintenance and could cause failure, according to the manufacturer.
Track undercarriage provides the flotation needed for working in muddy or loose ground conditions and delivers the traction required for excavating tough materials.
• Pilot operated joystick controls provide precise, fingertip control of loader and travel functions.
• Tilt-back operator’s compartment offers quick and easy access to the engine and hydraulic system.
• Emergency engine shutdown system helps protect the engine from damage due to low oil pressure or high coolant temperature,
• Hydrostatic drive system is directly coupled with double reduction planetary final drives for a durable and efficient power transfer system.
• Spacious and comfortable operator’s compartment allows for productive and fatigue-free operation.
For more information, visit www.takeuchi-us.com.