Place a bid to win a one-of-a-kind, golden-painted Volvo A40G articulated hauler with proceeds benefiting SkillsUSA and skills/compétences canada.
In 2016, Volvo Construction Equipment celebrated the 50th anniversary of its invention of the articulated hauler by designing a custom, gold-painted A40G. Volvo also used the anniversary year to tour the country and help build awareness of the growing skills gap issue in the construction industry. Support this effort to close the gap by bidding on the Golden Hauler at the Ritchie Bros. Orlando Auction. Proceeds from the auction will go to Skills Compétences Canada and SkillsUSA.
Winning Bid Will Get the VIP Treatment, Including:
• Two first-class, round trip airfare tickets to Las Vegas
• Chauffeured airport pick up
• VIP helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
• Four-night, luxury hotel accommodations
• Tickets to the CONEXPOCON/AGG show
• Official golden hauler key presentation in the Volvo booth
• Two tickets to the Volvo VIP event on Wednesday, March 8th
• One-on-one meet and greet with the cast of Discovery Channel's Gold Rush
• Two tickets to a top Las Vegas show
The Golden Hauler will be auctioned off in the Ritchie Bros Orlando auction between Feb. 20-24, with proceeds benefiting SkillsUSA and Skills Canada, providing students with much-needed training hours and resources.
Click to bid - http://url.ie/11nu5
Volvo Golden Hauler Auction At Rtichie Bros, Orlando Fl. – Feb. 20-24, 2017
PLACE A PRE-BID
If you would like to place a pre-bid or have any questions regarding the hauler or auction, please contact:
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Construction Equipment Guide covers the nation with its four regional newspapers, offering construction and industry news and information along with new and used construction equipment for sale from dealers in your area. Now we extend those services and information to the internet. Making it as easy as possible to find the news and equipment that you need and want.