Martin Richenhagen, president and chief executive officer of AGCO Corporation in Duluth, Ga., has been elected 2009 chairman of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), the North American-based international trade group representing the off-road equipment manufacturing industry.
Also elected as 2009 AEM officers were First Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, chief executive officer of Charles Machine Works in Perry, Okla.; Second Vice Chairman Chuck Martz, president and chief executive officer of Link-Belt Construction Equipment in Lexington, Ky.; Treasurer Robert Kluver, president and chief executive officer of Angus-Palm in Watertown, S.D.; and Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president.
The AEM officers, with the association’s board, set the guidelines and operating policies of the association on behalf of its members.
AEM also has elected industry executives to serve on its board of directors, as well as naming sector vice chairmen.
Named as vice chairman — agriculture is Douglas DeVries, senior vice president Ag Marketing, North America, Australia, Asia of Deere and Company, Moline, Ill.;
Serving as vice chairman — construction is Lynne Woodworth, president and chief executive officer of Stone Construction Equipment in Honeoye, N.Y.
Elected to serve on the association’s board of directors:
• Christopher Barnard, president and chief executive officer, Wacker Neuson Corporation, Menomonee Falls, Wis.;
• Steven Booher, president, Productive Resources, Columbus, Ind.;
• Dave Burdakin, president and chief executive officer, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa;
• Gary Godbersen, president, chief executive officer and chairman, GOMACO Corporation, Ida Grove, Iowa;
• Robert Kolb, vice president marketing, Americas Region, GEA WestfaliaSurge Inc., Naperville, Ill.;
• Andre Kriening, president, Sunwest Screen Graphics, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada;
• Gary MacDonald, executive vice president, MacDon Industries, Winnipeg, Canada;
• Rodney Miller, chief executive officer, McCormick International USA, Norcross, Ga.;
• Richard Patek, vice president aggregates and mining, Astec Industries Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.;
• John Patterson, chairman and chief executive officer, JCB Inc., USA, Pooler, Ga.;
• Jeffrey Reed, president, VSS Macropaver, Modesto, Calif.;
• Howard Sellick, president, Sellick Equipment, Harrow, Ontario, Canada;
• Duane Wilder, president, Liebherr Construction, Newport News, Va.; and
• Lynne Woodworth, president and chief executive officer, Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, N.Y.
For more information, call 866/AEM-0442.
Today's top stories