Breaker Technology Inc. and Breaker Technology Ltd. (BTI), a worldwide leader in rock breaking equipment, launched its new fully responsive website at www.rockbreaker.com. The site is designed to offer an improved user-friendly experience with multiple navigation paths to help users find relevant information quickly and easily.
"The goal of the new site is to become an educational hub for everything rock breaking," said Julie Simmonds, marketing coordinator at Breaker Technology Ltd. "There is a plan to provide high-value content for both current and potential customers looking to improve job site productivity with high-quality and reliable rock breaking equipment."
The new site showcases BTI's full product portfolio, job stories, images, videos, dealer locator and other resources. New features include:
- Multiple navigation paths, by equipment or industry, for users to explore rock breaking equipment that best suits their job.
- Product filtering to further pinpoint equipment solutions
- Rockbreaking Resources includes product information, how-to guides, whitepapers and more
- BTI@Work Gallery showcases BTI's equipment in action through images and videos
- Break Time Blog publishes company news and additional product information in a conversational-style tone
BTI's new website will be continuously updated, so it remains fresh and accurate.