Caterpillar’s new H65Ds hydraulic hammer is the company’s largest hammer option for compact equipment users.
As the company’s entry into the 700 ft.-lb. energy class and 2,000 Bpm impact frequency, it expands the Caterpillar solutions available to those users.
The H65Ds capitalizes on the technology used in the H55Ds hammer introduced last year. Those innovations include:
• Simplified design to provide low owning and operating costs along with maximum performance.
• Enclosed housing to protect the power cell, eliminate side plate bolts, and reduce noise levels.
• Recoil isolation to protect the carrier from damaging reflective forces.
• Ultra high blow rate for greater productivity in concrete and asphalt applications.
• High and low pressure accumulator to protect the carrier hydraulic system and assist the power stroke of the piston.
• Caterpillar design means the hammer is matched to a Caterpillar carrier.
• One-piece body eliminates tie rods.
• Two-position hose mounting optimizes hose routing.
• Single bushing design combines three bushings into one for a slip fit and the ability to be replaced in the field.
The H65Ds is sized for use with all Cat skid steer and multi-terrain loaders as well as the following mini hydraulic excavators: 303.5C, 303C CR, 304C CR, and 305C CR.
The new hammer is compatible with the Caterpillar pin grabber quick coupler system. The H65Ds can be equipped with a chisel, moil, spade or compacting plate.
Standard sound suppression improves operator comfort and environmental protection.
The new hammer is matched to current and next generation Caterpillar compact machines.
For more information, visit www.cat.com.
Today's top stories